Table of Contents
Installation Notes #
- Non-Apple Silicon users should use the
amd64variants of the installation media.
- Apple Silicon users should use the
arm64variants of the installation media.
- If https://kali.download and https://kali.org are blocked your network, installation with ISOs might not work.
- Kali and its mirrors tend to package pre-built installation media as compressed 7-Zip archives, which means they must be decompressed before proceeding.
Download Your Kali Linux Installer: #
Pre-built hypervisor-specific installation media (recommended): #
Mirrored files could be sourced from any trusted mirror, such as the following (version
2022.4 or later):
- https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/kali-images/ (recommended)